Against a backdrop of targeted Industrial Control System Cyber attacks against energy firms in the Ukraine power industry, the massive attacks against the Norway oil and gas industry, cyber attacks on Saudi Aramco and the new and continued threats such as Crash Override malware, Stuxnet, Havex, Dragonfly, Black Energy, and the potential impact of ransomware like Wannacry on industrial control systems, the Cyber Senate return for the 4th Annual Industrial Control Cybersecurity Europe meeting to bring key stakeholders together to address our responsibility in ensuring the safety, reliability and stability of our Critical National Infrastructure.
Joined by Strategic Alliance Partners, the US ICS-ISAC's Chris Blask, you won't want to miss our in-depth panel sessions on pressing issues such as supply chain cyber security, cyber security and safety integration, IT/OT convergence, information sharing, managing skills gaps, incident response and more.
September 19/20th Millennium Gloucester Hotel London
Headline Sponsors - Leidos Cyber
Associate Sponsors Verve Industrial Protection
Media Partners include Infosec Magazine, CCI, Water Briefing, CDM Magazine, IISP, OSGP
With Headline sponsors Leidos Cyber, Co-Sponsors Honeywell and Associate Sponsors Verve Industrial Protection, we return with an all star line up asset owners, government and subject matter experts to assist in creating a common voice for the industrial control energy sector, such as;
- Nick Charnley, Deputy Director - Cyber Security, CLP Hong Kong
- Maksim Gluhhovtsenko, Information Security Officer, Elektrilevi OÜ
- Thomas Walter, Procecss IT Security Manager, PreussenElektra GmbH
- Karen Frith, Head of Cyber Security Operations and Risk, Sellafield Ltd
- Christian Schlehuber, Expert IT-Security digital command and control systems, DB Netz AG
- Stephen Burke, Head of Civil Nuclear Cyber Security, BEIS
- Steven Rumbold, Security Case and Strategy Development Manager, EDF Energy
- Matt Hardy, Chief Security Officer, Synthomer
- Lauri Luht, Head of Crisis Management, Estonian Information System Authority
- Tony McCabe, Lead Solution Architect (NMS), Electricity North West
- Matt Sims, Head of Cyber Security and Information Assurance, Office forNuclear Regulation
- Chris Blask, Chair, Director Industrial Control Security, ICS ISAC and Cyber Space Research Institute-Webster University
- Scott Keenon, Head of Process Control Security, Leidos Cyber
- David Higgins, an Independent consultant, acted as the Programme and Security Director for the DCC UK Smart Meters Programme for two years
- Honeywell, Speaker to be announced
- Verve Industrial Protection, Panellist to be announced
We are now accepting Rapid Fire participants! Rapid Fire is an opportunity for new innovative ideas to be showcased in 10-minute presentation slots with a maximum of 4 slides per RF presenter. This is ideal for highly specialised experts and independents that have exquisite content to share.
We will also be announcing Wargames and Simulations for attendees to take part in during the conference.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities remain for a limited time, contact Daryl.Fig@cybersenate.com or call +44 (0)207 096 1754
Interested in the US Market? Join us with Key Leaders like Tim Roxey of NERC and Commander Keith Tresh of CALOES Cyber Security Integration Centre California on October 3/4in Sacramento. www.industrialcontrolcybersecusa.com